01 January 2019 - Race Start 10:30
Online entry to the 2019 Hangover 10km is now closed. What better way to start the year as you mean to go on than with a run by the seaside? Held around the village of Kewstoke (near Weston-super-Mare), the Hangover 10km helps you to get over the effects of the night before.
Please ensure you aim to arrive before 9.45 am as car parking is limited and car share if possible. If you are entering on the day it would help greatly if you could print out and complete, prior to your arrival, the paper entry form (link below) and bring cash or cheque (payable to Weston AC) for £10.50 (affiliated) or £12.50 (unattached).
Results - Full results for 2018's race
- Race permit plus "Certificate of Accuracy".
- Fast course held on quiet country lanes.
- First aid.
- Water station at finish.
- Lead car, distance markers and marshals.
- Event risk assessment undertaken, for your safety.
- Race HQ - at Kewstoke Village Hall.
- Changing facilities and showers.
- Kit storage (at owners risk).
- Hot and cold refreshments available.
- Post race presentation.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd male and female runners.
- 1st male V40, V50 and V60.
- 1st female V40, V50 and V60.
- Only one prize per runner.
- Medal for all finishers.
Charity: Our selected charity for 2019 is Barton Camp. Based in Somerset, Barton Camp is a residential centre built for learning and adventure. It's the home of the Bristol Children's Help Society (TBCHS), which supports disadvantaged children living in the region. At certain times of the year, these children come to Barton Camp for a free or heavily subsidised break or holiday, giving them support towards - and respite from - their often difficult lives. Barton Camp is run by a group of dedicated volunteers. Last year thanks to your efforts we raised £1240.00 for Barton Camp.
Entries: Affiliated Club Members £8.50 - Unattached £10.50 - £2 extra on the day. Please enter online. You will receive instant confirmation of entry via email and be able to collect your race number on the day.
Please note that entry fees are non-refundable. Transfer requests must be emailed to the race director by Monday 24 December 2018 after which transfers will not be permitted. All transfers requests must give the full name, address, phone number, running club (if appropriate) and date of birth of the runner to whom the transfer is being made.
- Race Director – Martin Hurcombe
- Telephone - 01934 830109
- Email: email@example.com
- Race numbers to be picked up from race HQ on race day. Please allow plenty of time to find a parking space, pick up your race number and get to the start line.
- Race HQ on the day is at Kewstoke Village Hall, Crookes Lane, Kewstoke, Weston-super-Mare, BS22 9XJ
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please do not park on the road between the village hall and the beach. This is for your own safety and safety of others and provides emergency access whilst the race is in progress. There is car parking at the hall (very limited) or please use the car parks on the sea front. Car-sharing is advised.
Race DetailsEntry Details for next installment of the Hangover 10k have yet to be finalised. Please check back later for further information.
|Race Organisor :||Martin Hurcombe|
|Contact Telephone :||01934 830109|
|Contact Email :||Email the Race Organiser|
|Contact Address :|