Note that the race headquarters is atThe Burrington Inn, Burrington Combe, Nr Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7AT
Registration and Number Pickup:
- - From 6.15-7.15pm at race headquarters.
- - Race HQ: The Burrington Inn, Burrington Combe, Nr Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7AT.
- - The start is a 5min walk from race HQ.
- - Five miles and 1000ft of climb to the summit of the Mendips.
- - Helpful marshals and plenty of marking tape to guide you along the course.
- - FRA rules dictate that no accompanying dogs are allowed on the course.
- - Water station at race finish.
- - Hot and cold refreshments available at The Burrington Inn (Race HQ).
- - Post race presentation.
- - limited car parking so please car share where possible.
- - We regret that there are no changing or shower facilities available.
- - Categories: Male & Female Senior, U23, V40, V50 and V60.
- - Only one prize per runner.
- - Team: Male & Female (first 3 runners counting on accumulated time).
- -£6.00 in advance and£7.00 on the day.
- - Entry on the day available if capacity not reached beforehand.
- - Race numbers to be picked up from race headquarters on race day.
- - Cashed cheque or confirmation email indicates accepted entry.
- - Postal entry closing date: Saturday 16 June 2018, or earlier if full.
- - Entry limit of 150 so enter as soon as possible to guarantee a place.
- - Visit http://www.westonac.co.uk for the latest information.
- - Enquiries: email@example.com or 01934 613740.
Race DetailsEntry Details for next installment of the Beacon Batch have yet to be finalised. Please check back later for further information.
|Race Organisor :||Nick Briffitt|
|Contact Telephone :|
|Contact Email :||Email the Race Organiser|
|Contact Address :|