The date for the 25th Beacon Batch is 25th June 2013.
Click Here to enter the 2013 Beacon Batch online.
Click Here to view the final 2012 results.
Click Here to view the 2011 top six finishers in each race category.
Registration and number pickup from 6.15-7.15pm at race headquarters:
The Tog Store, Langford Road, Lower Langford, Near Churchill, BS40 5HU
(just off the A38 before the Churchill traffic lights if travelling from Bristol direction, GR 465606)
- The start is a 15min walk from race HQ so allow plenty of time to get there.
- Five miles and 1000ft of climb to the summit of the Mendips. A two mile climb takes you to the summit, then one mile of track and 400 yards of gorse bring you to the descent, all over a stony track back to the start.
- Helpful marshals and plenty of marking tape to guide you along the course.
- FRA rules dictate that no accompanying dogs are allowed on the course.
- Water station at race finish.
- Hot and cold refreshments available at The Langford Inn (Race HQ).
- Post race presentation.
- Very limited car parking so please car share where possible.
- We regret that there are no changing or shower facilities available.
- Categories: Male & Female Junior (16-18), Senior, V40, V50 and V60.
- Only one prize per runner.
- Spot prizes.
- Team: Male & Female (first 3 runners counting on accumulated time).
- £6.00 in advance and £7.00 on the day.
- Entry on the day available if capacity not reached beforehand.
- Race numbers to be picked up from race headquarters on race day.
- Cashed cheque or confirmation email indicates accepted entry.
- Postal entry closing date: 22nd June 2013, or earlier if full.
- Entry limit of 150 so enter as soon as possible to guarantee a place.
- Visit http://www.westonac.co.uk for the latest information.
- Enquiries: BeaconBatch@WestonAC.co.uk or 01934 625019.
Race DetailsName: Beacon Batch
Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2013
Start Time: 19:30
Distance: 5 Mile (5 Miles)
Location: The Tog Store, Langford Road, Lower Langford, Near Churchill, BS40 5HU
Organised By: Weston Athletic Club [Weston AC]
Governing Body: Fell Runners Association
Entry Limit: 150
Entries Close: 25 June 2013
Postal Entry Form: Download Entry Form
Online Entry Form: Online Entry Form
Add a reminder to your outlook calendar
Email Results ServiceBe the first to know the results with Weston Athletic Club's handy Email Results Service. Just click in the button below and enter your details and you will recieve an email as soon as the results are published onto the website.
|Race Organisor :||Rob Skeen|
|Contact Telephone :||01934 625019|
|Contact Email :||Email the Race Organiser|
|Contact Address :||4 Rosedale Avenue, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset. BS23 3HR.|